Work at RJC
Help build a sustainable future.
We’re on a mission to transform global supply chains to be more sustainable and responsible. If you’re looking to make a difference, we’re looking for you!
We’re looking for an Membership Administrator. The role is to support the Senior Engagement Manager on the primary functions of membership administration and service. The role would include answering member/non-member inquiries regarding RJC membership in a thorough and professional manner. Performs data entry, the processing of memberships applications and updates data received in the Member Engagement Department. Communicates membership queries to the Senior Member Engagement Manager. Participate in membership events to support members with quality support on implementation of the Code of Practices and Chain of Custody Standards
Role & Responsibilities
- Deal with incoming member/non-member queries for the RJC
- Respond to all e-mails sent to the shared applications mailbox.
- Assist with new member onboarding through calls and emails.
- Process application request via the CRM system and monitor applicants access following up when necessary.
- Process Membership applications, issue invoices, welcome packs and send invites to the member portal following payment of new member invoices.
- Follows up with applicants for further information and supporting documents required by the RJC before due diligence can be conducted.
- Performs data entry where applicable for membership applications into the CRM and across all relevant platforms (Xero, WordPress)
- Provide data on new applications when requested by the Senior Manager for reporting or other purposes.
- Liaise with the Regional Engagement Leads regarding new leads, applicants and new members. Assist other departments with data requests and queries regarding members.
- Perform assignments that may be requested by the Senior Membership Engagement Manager or Executive Team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will be able to leverage the following experience/skills in this role:
- 5 years + customer service experience preferably within the finance department of a trade association, membership organisation or customer-oriented environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- College courses in related field a plus
- Database systems experience preferred (Dynamic 365)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must have effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to generate graphs, charts and other reporting tools.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a positive, courteous, and professional demeanour while conversing with members and new applicants is essential
- Must possess the ability to comprehend and retain detailed information regarding RJC Code of Practices certification journey to assist applicants.
- Flexible team player, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and prioritise competing tasks and demands
- Ability to process a high number of applications, organise numerous documents and keep track of progress.
- Must be able to work effectively during high volume periods
- Job Title: Membership Administrator
- Reporting to: Senior Membership Engagement Manager
- Contract: Full-time
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: UK – Hybrid
Full job description
How to Apply
Please email your application to email@example.com
Resume (no more than 3 pages) cover letter (no more than 2 pages) which address how your education and experience aligned with the position.
Please indicate your starting date availability.
The RJC is looking for a proactive Standards Programme Coordinator to support and contribute to the RJC Standards workstream. You will be a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment with excellent communication skills. You will report to the Senior Standards Manager and work closely with the Assistant Standards Manager. As RJC is the world’s leading sustainability standard setting organisation for the jewellery and watch industry, the role will contribute to the efficiency of the team in meeting the goals of this leading organisation. You will also be joining the organisation at an exciting time for our standard setting journey and our core standards review cycle for our Code of Practices (COP), Chain of Custody Standard and the developing workstream for the Laboratory-grown material standard (LGMS).
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the Senior Standards Manager and Assistant Standards Manager with co-ordinating revisions and maintenance of all RJC Standards in line with the ISEAL Code of Good Practice.
- Co-ordinate and support in managing public consultations, stakeholder mapping and document drafting for the RJC standards, including capturing feedback and information effectively.
- Support departmental requirements for ISEAL compliance, harmonisation, and cross-recognition projects, e.g. including independent evaluation process, submission of the community improvement plan and any other relevant tasks.
- Support on the development of other standards work plans as they arise, including research projects, and toolkit development
- Support the Senior Standards Manager and wider Standards team in the work of the Standards Committee, including preparation of meeting materials such as PowerPoint decks, action logs and minutes.
- Manage and respond to queries in the training and consultation mailboxes.
- Manage the standards work plan tracker and action log and coordinate team deliverables in a timely manner.
- Minute take at stakeholder meetings, supporting at relevant events or webinars.
- Draft presentations for other external meetings and events where relevant, for example with collaboration partners and ISEAL.
- Support and maintain the Standards programme SharePoint folders and version control.
- Job Title: Standards Programme Coordinator
- Reporting to: Senior Standards Manager
- Contract: Permanent / Full time
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Hybrid / United Kingdom
Full job description
How to Apply
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your: resume (no more than 3 pages) cover letter (no more than 2 pages) which address how your education and experience align with
- Please indicate your starting date availability
The RJC believes one of the fundamental ingredients of running a successful organisation is the provision of a working environment which is truly representative of all sections of society and for each employee to feel respected and to be able to bring their true and unique selves to work. The RJC’s policy is to provide equality, fairness and respect for all in our employment and provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment. The RJC is committed to the fair and equal treatment of applicants. The RJC is an equal opportunities recruiter and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, social or economic background, age or any other protected characteristic.
Right to work in the UK
We have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. If we make an offer of employment, we will need to check that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.
Video: About RJC
Shaping a Sustainable Future
RJC is the world’s leading standard-setting organisation for the entire jewellery and watch industry. Together with over 1,600 member companies in more than 70 countries, we are transforming supply chains to be more responsible and sustainable.