This webinar in partnership with CSR Europe aims to provide an update to RJC members on the current EU regulatory landscape as well as new upcoming EU legislation. We will hear from RJC and their members as well as other industries on how they implement human rights due diligence. There will be a Q&A session for RJC members to voice any questions they may have in relation to the upcoming requirements.
CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. With a wide experience on supply chain due diligence, CSR Europe assists companies in their journey towards responsible sourcing and sustainable supply chains.
Welcome and introduction
By Iris Van der Veken, Executive Director RJC
• Setting the Scene, landscape of mandatory sustainability laws – Jan Noterdaeme, Senior Advisor External Relations – CSR Europe
• Upcoming EU legislation on transparency and mandatory Human Rights Due Diligence – Jan Noterdaeme, Senior Advisor External Relations and Elisa Casazza, Senior Project Manager – CSR Europe
• The RJC Perspective – Implementing the Code of Practices human rights due diligence provisions – Dr Nawal Aït-Hocine – Strategic Advisor to the RJC
• Panel Discussion – Chaired by Dr Nawal Aït-Hocine, Strategic Advisor to the RJC
• Q&A with two separate side sessions – Co-Chaired by CSR Europe and RJC