Human Rights and Due Diligence are an important part of any responsible business and essential to pass your audit. Join the RJC Team for a live and practical workshop to take you step-by-step through the requirements and tools available to help you implement COP 6 and COP 7 provisions.
Join the RJC team where we will introduce you to the 2019 Code of Practices Standard and the requirements for implementing the standard. This webinar will give members a chance to raise any questions you may have about the 2019 Code of Practices with members of the RJC team.
Note: You do not need to attend both sessions. The same session will appear twice on the same day. Choose one registration time that is most convenient for you.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What are Human Rights and Due Diligence, why they are important to the 2019 Code of Practices.
- A step-by-step of how to implement the requirements of COP 6 Human Rights and COP 7 Supply Chain Due Diligence.
- How COP 6 Human Rights and COP 7 Supply Chain Due Diligence can be implemented in a combined way, and cross over with other provisions.
Send your questions in advance
This is a live webinar and it is not recorded. Please choose from one of the dates listed below. All times are UK (BST or GMT).
- 22 March 2023: 10am start or 4pm start
- 24 May 2023: 10am start or 4pm start
- 27 September 2023: 10am start or 4pm start
- 22 November 2023: 10am start or 4pm start