In partnership with OECD, join leaders and actors throughout the value chain as they share key learnings and practical examples of implementing OECD Due Diligence Guidance in the diamond and coloured gemstones supply chains.
- Welcome – Iris Van der Veken, Executive Director, RJC
- Moderator – Dr Nawal Aït-Hocine, Strategic Advisor to the RJC
- Overview – Louis Marechal, Policy Advisor on Extractives, Responsible Business Conduct Unit, OECD
- Effie Marinos, Global Technical Governance Manager, SGS
- Juliane Kippenberg, Associate Director, Human rights Watch
- Emmanuel Piat, CEO, Maison Piat
- Mark Hanna, Chief Marketing Officer, Richline
- Vinzent Bech, Supply Manager Raw Materials & RJC Project Lead, IWC Schaffhausen
- Share update on current status of how companies are operationalising the OECD Due Diligence Guidance in practice.
- Show challenges and opportunities on the implementation.
- Share best practices with a focus on SMEs