Join leaders from across the jewellery industry for a lively panel discussion to explore the critical role of leadership and responsible business during COVID-19. Includes global perspectives and on-the-ground examples of action from retail to public policy.
Includes a special Keynote Address from Sue Allchurch of the United Nations Global Compact.
Meet the speakers:
- Sue Allchurch, Chief, Outreach & Engagement, United Nations Global Compact (Keynote Address)
- Pamela Fierst-Walsh, Senior Advisor on Conflict Minerals at the U.S. Department of State
- David Bouffard, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Signet
- Mark Hanna, Chief Marketing Officer, Richline Group
- Belit Myers, Vice President of Compliance, Inventory and Information, Stuller
- Pat Dambe, Vice-President, Corporate Affairs and Government Relations, De Beers Group
- Raj Mehta, Director, Rosy Blue NV
- Iris Van der Veken, Executive Director, Responsible Jewellery Council (moderator)