The RJC Self-assessment Tool, helps you understand where you are and what you need to do to get ready for your RJC Audit.
Join the RJC team to discuss how to prepare for your RJC audit using the self-assessment workbook. This webinar gives members a chance to raise any questions you may have about the self-assessment process & Code of Practices with members of the RJC team.
- The certification steps of a 2019 Code of Practices (COP) audit.
- What a self assessment is and how to conduct your own, using the RJC’s COP 2019 self-assessment workbook.
- What happens after your self-assessment, the audit and what non-conformances are.
Send your questions in advance
This is a live webinar and it is not recorded. Please choose from one of the dates listed below. All times are UK (BST or GMT).
- 10 May 2023: 10am start or 4pm start
- 13 September 2023: 10am start or 4pm start
- 08 November 2023: 10am start or 4pm start